If you have been running for some time now, you already know the importance of having the right shoes for it. The right shoes not only make your running journey more comfortable, but it is also instrumental in increasing your performance and running efficiency. Further, having the right pair of running shoes becomes crucial in preventing injuries.
One of the most common mistakes that beginners make when buying running shoes is forgetting to consider which kind of running shoes to buy. There is a shoe for all kinds of run. If you are a beginner and you are confused as to which running shoes to buy for different kinds of runs, keep reading. Here are 5 shoes you can use for different kinds of runs.
- ASICS Gel-Kayano 27 is the only pair of daily trainers you will ever need. This pair incorporates the Dynamic Duomax technology for optimum support and to prevent overpronation, and the Space Trusstic technology which provides stability and helps incredibly with transitions. The Gel-Kayano 27 model is a great option for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for a comfortable and supportive daily trainer.
- The Gel Scram 5 from shoe is perfect for all your trail running needs. It features the multi-surface grip technology which will help you conquer all hard terrains on your run. No matter how far you go, the Amplifoam midsole offers improved cushioning for a safe ride. The no-sew midfoot panel adds extra support by locking the foot down on the platform for long-lasting results. Meanwhile, the Gel technology in the rearfoot provides outstanding support when you walk. The Gel-Scram 5 shoe also has a mesh upper for increased airflow and a removable Ortholite sockliner for moisture control.
- ASICS Gel Nimbus Lite 2 -Runners know that pronation is a part of the running journey. However, extreme pronation can be harmful, and may limit your ability to run. Every runner needs a stability shoe with good cushioning that can provide great comfort and also limit pronation. The Gel Nimbus lite 2 is one of the best shoes to provide maximum stability to neutral runners. While the first of version of this series emphasised the importance of combining a soft and lightweight design, this version continues in that vein while providing an even smoother cushioning experience.
- ASICS Metaracer- Every runner needs a shoe they can bank on during race days. You don’t have to look beyond the Metaracer for this. The Metaracer Is packed with the fastest technology yet, designed to offer smooth landings and efficient take – offs. FlyteFoam in the midsole cushions each landing while preserving energy, resulting in a springy return with each step forward. The Metaracer has the grip you need to generate power with each turn, in addition to high-tech speed.
- Dynaflyte lightweight trainers from ASICS India are for every runner looking to pick up their running pace. DynaFlyte model is a new addition to the Running lineup, and it’s all about pace. Designed to embody the flexibility of lightweight FlyteFoam midsole technology, speed runners now have more options than ever before: an incredibly light, super fast shoe with durable super fibres that provide a lengthy, comfortable cushioning experience – a challenge that many other speed running shoes have yet to address.
When you invest in running shoes, you must make sure that you get a pair that will not only help you feel comfortable, but also aid you in increasing your running efficiency and overall performance. Moreover, choose running shoes that will prevent injuries and are long-lasting.